New layout on Felixpedia!

Oh yeah! Glad to see you coming back visit me! Have you notice that my Blogger layout are different from last time you came? Yupe! That is correct! I just changed the Blogger template to some other custom theme. The Blogger original free template doesn't looks so nice. So I spent my time for 2 days and search the Google and looks some new free template! Looks nicer than before, right? 

Let me share with you all. This was original designed by WooThemes for WordPress theme. But the theme was bloggerized by Blog and Web so that the theme can be use in Blogger template! If you also want this theme for your blog, you can download it at Blogger Templates. There are many more unique Blogger templates that converted from WordPress theme there.

I still many more things need to implement into my blog such like some widgets and links. So see you next time. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment