Just bought a new Mainboard!

Oh yeah, today I was so happy because I just bought myself a new mainboard for my PC! Previously, I was using the MSI Mainboard model P4M890M-L/IL for almost 2 years. Due to my capacitor on the mainboard inflated so I guess is time to change for the new one. So after 1 weeks, that mean today, I have decided to choose for the Asus Mainboard model P5KPL-AM. The price is cheap and the specifications are very good as well. I can't get a super urber good mainboard because currently I was still using the Intel Pentium D processor. Why? Because Good Mainboard must use on Good Processor! As you know that Pentium D are very worst!



Here is the view from the above. This is some awesome and I'm very excited. Yeah, maybe some of you think that I came from stone age because you would say that if I get another Core i7 with another urber mainboard and I might be going nuts! Not everyone are rich and affordable to buy those. I happy now because I can play some past year single play PC games without any lagging. I think I might be going to get myself another 1gb ram. That is all what I'm sharing today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment