Full Metal Alchemist 2 Brotherhood

Some people here may wondering what is Full Metal Alchemist? I remember few years ago, my friend borrow me this anime full 51 episode. At first, I was thinking (nah... it just another stupid non-interesting anime) but after I watched few episode later, I was addicted on the story and keep on watching! If you do watch anime, then you should really watch this.



Back on here, so today we are talking about the Full Metal Alchemist 2 Brotherhood. I can't say this is a new story or it just continue from the part 1. It could be possible remake of part 1 story as well.  Since I just watch the first episode subbed from VIZAnime so I can't tell much more about it but instead of sharing the news with you all. It have a brand new openning and ending song, you can find it at youtube somewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment