Say hello to Felixpedia!

Hey guys and girls, welcome to my Felixpedia Opening Ceremony! This was my first time that I write my very own blog but I registered the Blogger account since long time ago. Due to my real life and others of activities so I could not spare any more free time to write something into it. But from now on, I try to spend some time on it and try to write something to share with everyone such like my daily happening or any other things that I know.

I already created the Felixpedia for few days ago but just haven't start wrote anything yet. It really cause me real headache because I couldn’t not think of any other better name and some of them already taken. Finally I have decided the Felixpedia for my blog name. What a luck because nobody have taken that yet. I’m still very new to this blog and also the blog system so I hope it won’t be a problem for me.

Since this is just a opening ceremony so don’t expect too much me to write so many and also this is also a example content test for me. Well, I guess that is all for now because I still have much more thing to do on in my blog such like the design and other configuration setting. I hope you all coming back and visit me again! Have a nice day and Happy April Fool, hope you won't fool by someone today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment